Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Quiet on here is actually a good thing...

...because I have been using my camera LIKE A CRAZY PERSON. I have taken ridiculous numbers of photos in the last 2 weeks, but WOW. I have come a LONG way. I didn't actually skip the other days, I just didn't spend the time on making a post for each of them because I've been practicing instead, which I think is better. In the mean time, here are some of my shots from practicing with "manual"...

I love summer. I wish it were summer all.the.time.

I now know the difference between wheat and barley. This is a big deal for a city girl turned country.

This is a steer. Not a cow. I also know the difference between a cow, a bull and a steer. I'll spare you the details though.

I got brave and switched to manual focus...this was my first attempt. I think it says a lot considering where I've come from...

Dandelion #1...

Dandelion #2. Ooo! So very cool.

I have also been photographing my daughter like crazy. Maybe one of these days I'll get some photos of her on here too. 





No comments: