Thursday, October 23, 2008

those bite-size pieces

I've been working on those bite-size pieces, and had several melt-downs along the way. But it's coming. Slowly. I was pretty pumped today that I was all caught up, when my crazy prof assigned 4 chapters of reading for Tuesday and an essay for Thursday. Hm. Back to breaking things down into bite-size pieces and figuring out how to get it all done without losing my mind. I'm sure B would appreciate that too.

Thanksgiving a few weekends ago was amazing! I managed to cook my first turkey, and it wasn't as bad as I thought it might be! What an experience! All of the food turned out really well, and I managed to get most of the leftovers frozen or eaten within the next few days after Thanksgiving. yay for getting on top of things.

I also have a brand new nephew. I'm quite excited for now having both a niece and a nephew to spoil. :) And I can't wait to meet my new nephew ... but there's lots to be done between our trip to visit that side of the family and now. Good things come to those who wait, right?

Back to homework and breaking stuff down. It'll come. I can feel it.

No comments: